All PASAFE units offer economic, durable, and trouble-free discharge dampening. The dampener also include suction stabilization to protect against the stop and start motion of reciprocating pumps, as well as an acceleration-induced water hammer, activated by the opening and closing of the pump check valve.
- Handles pressure requirements to 15,000 psi without any reduction of pulsation
- Greater ease of use and economy of ownership with no replacements of internal parts
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, HDPE, and other materials for a customizable application
- Broad capacity ranging from 1 to 600-gallons
- In accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
Annular BOP Equipment
Annular BOPs are a critical component of onshore drilling. They provide a pressure barrier by sealing around tubular goods, like drill pipes, during drilling operations to ensure optimal safety whenever a problem arises.
The annular feature only two moving parts, the hydraulic piston, and packing unit—reducing component wear. A replaceable packing unit wear plate eliminates metal-to-metal contact, extending time being overhaul and repair intervals.
The Hydril annular come in a variety of sizes ranging from 7 inch to 30 inch and have the below styles to choose from: