WPI’s Planned Maintenance (PM) Delivers Peak Perfomance and Reliability
Since 1955 WPI has been a leader in power generation. We have expansive knowledge and experience on what it takes to maintain your equipment at peak performance. All of our service technicians are factory trained and receive continuous education to ensure they are up to date on the latest industry procedures and requirements.
When you partner with WPI for your planned maintenance program, you not only receive our technical expertise, but you have the advantage of dealing with a single provider for all your equipment in the lower 48 states.
- Reliability = Peace of Mind
- Flexible Maintenance Plans
- Discounted Parts and Service Rates for PM Customers
- Priority Service for PM Customers
- Load Bank Testing
- Specialized Testing
- Service All Makes and Models
- One Number to Call for All Locations along with Local Support
- Technical Support Experts On Staff
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Continuous Education for Technicians
- Single Source Provider
- Over 200 service technicians across North America with Response Worldwide
- In-depth Knowledge of NFPA 110, Joint Commission Standards, EPA, as well as local City, County, and State Requirements
WPI offers the following convenient services:
- Loadbank Testing for both reactive and resistive up to any megawatt size and any voltage.
- Planned Maintenance Agreements (PMA) tailored to meet any of our customer’s needs.
- Remote Monitoring Systems capable of real time monitoring with alerts sent to emails and SMS text messaging.
- Service and repair capabilities on any manufacturer’s equipment.