Natural Gas Generators
Natural gas generators are becoming the preferred solution in many applications as they provide much longer run times, the permitting is easier, and units with natural gas have 90% fewer emissions compared to diesel generators. Natural gas distribution is far most robust than the electric utility and with lower fuel cost are making these natural gas generators the preferred choice.
Natural gas generators offer continuous power without the hassle of refueling. Featuring extended run times, cost-effective engines and environmentally friendly emission.
- Long running times: because natural gas is supplied by a utility, refueling is not an issue.
- Fuel reliability: with natural gas, there’s no on-site fuel storage or ongoing maintenance required in order to keep a clean and reliable supply of fuel.
- Fewer emissions: a natural gas generator produces fewer emissions than diesel..
- Rugged, durable operation. Natural gas generators are suited for reliable operation in harsh, remote, mobile or stationary mission-critical applications.
- Excellent transient load capability. Rich-burn engines handle large load variations in just two steps (nearly as well as diesel engines).