Natural gas generators are becoming the preferred solution in many applications as they provide much longer run times, the permitting is easier, and units with natural gas have 90% fewer emissions compared to diesel generators.
Natural gas generators offer continuous power without the hassle of refueling. Featuring extended run times, cost-effective engines and environmentally friendly emission.
- Long running times: because natural gas is supplied by a utility, refueling is not an issue.
- Fuel reliability: with natural gas, there’s no on-site fuel storage or ongoing maintenance required in order to keep a clean and reliable supply of fuel.
- Fewer emissions: a natural gas generator produces fewer emissions than diesel..
- Rugged, durable operation. Natural gas generators are suited for reliable operation in harsh, remote, mobile or stationary mission-critical applications.
- Excellent transient load capability. Rich-burn engines handle large load variations in just two steps (nearly as well as diesel engines).