Longer Runtimes and Cleaner Fuel
Natural gas is becoming the preferred solution in many applications as it provides much longer runtimes, the permitting is easier, and units with natural gas have 90% fewer emissions compared to diesel generators. Natural gas distribution is far most robust than the electric utility and with lower fuel cost are making these generators the preferred choice.
Continuous power without the hassle of refueling. Featuring extended run times, cost-effective engines and environmentally friendly emissions.
- Long running times: because natural gas is supplied by a utility, refueling is not an issue.
- Fuel reliability: with natural gas, there’s no on-site fuel storage or ongoing maintenance required in order to keep a clean and reliable supply of fuel.
- Fewer emissions: natural gas produces fewer emissions than diesel..
- Rugged, durable operation. Suited for reliable operation in harsh, remote, mobile or stationary mission-critical applications.
- Excellent transient load capability. Rich-burn engines handle large load variations in just two steps (nearly as well as diesel engines).